Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Positive Experience...

Working here at Aesthetic Enhancements and having the opportunity to witness Dr. Soto and our staff change women’s lives on a daily basis is a gift I appreciate greatly!

Take a peek at the letter we received from a patient just yesterday, who raves about her surgical experience here with us!

“I am absolutely thrilled with the beautiful breast enhancement that Dr. Soto did for me! What stands out most to me is how completely natural my breasts look, with a tapering, downward contour just like natural breasts. Not at all like those round, ball-shaped breasts that you can immediately spot on so many women who have had breast enhancement surgery. My breasts feel soft and quite natural as well.

Dr. Soto is as warm and genuine as he is a highly skillful surgeon.  I was not only impressed with him, but I was also impressed with his entire staff. From his friendly and accommodating Receptionists, to his personable and helpful Account Manager and professional and informative Nurses. Even his Anesthesiologist telephoned me the day before my surgery to ensure that I prep correctly for my surgery. 

In addition, Dr. Soto’s office is clean and inviting.  I would recommend Dr. Soto in a heartbeat to anyone considering plastic surgery. Many thanks to you Dr. Soto ~ I will enjoy my revived bust line for many years to come!”

No comments:

Post a Comment